Monday, April 11, 2011

My Baby Takes the Morning Train



From work to work.  I've started four other business in my short 31 years, each with varying degrees of success.  While they were different in a multitude of ways (textbook trading to video resume) the single constant was starting work when I got off of work!  By that I mean working my 9-5 and then my 6-9 (sometimes 10, 11 or 12).  It was and is mentally and physically taxing to be sure, but the chance that it pops and I become the employer not the employee is always worth it!  Here's a list of what I've got on my plate tonight:

1.  Draft two contracts
2.  Review system requirements
3.  Meet with lawyer on a myriad of issues
4.  Find a new manufacturer (more on this later)
5.  Draft budget for Phase 2 operations.
6.  Meet w/ product developer

No comments:

Post a Comment